The DeKalb County Democratic Committee (DCDC) seeks an experienced contractor or firm to create a strong redesign of DCDC’s existing brand identity, brand guide, and merchandise. It is DCDC’s goal that our brand and collateral reflect the urgency and vibrancy of our work. The selected contractor will work with the DCDC communications lead to bring our brand update to life. Read More
You can now drop off your mail-in (absentee) ballots in drop boxes at the following locations:
- Exchange Park – 2771 Columbia Drive Decatur, GA 30034
- Brookhaven City Hall – 4362 Peachtree Rd NE, Brookhaven, GA 30319
- Stonecrest City Hall – 3120 Stonecrest Blvd., Stonecrest, GA 30038
- 4380 Memorial Dr., Decatur, GA 30032
- Stone Mountain City Hall – 875 Main Street, Stone Mountain, GA 30083
- Dunwoody City Hall – 4800 Ashford Dunwoody Rd NE, Dunwoody GA 30038
When is the next election?
Due to the Public Health State of Emergency, Georgia’s Secretary of State has postponed both the Presidential Preference Primary, originally scheduled for March 24, and the General Election Primary, originally scheduled for May 19. Both primaries are now scheduled for June 9.
- In-person early voting will resume on May 18 and run until June 5. However, in-person voting locations will likely be limited due to COVID-19-related health concerns.
Interested in running for office? The DeKalb County Democratic Committee will be qualifying candidates to run for county offices, beginning March 2, 9:00 am and ending March 6 noon at the DeKalb County Voter Registration and Elections, 4380 Memorial Drive, Decatur, GA 30032. (Room to be determined.) A notary will be available on site.
Candidate Qualifying Information may be found here and here.
And 2020 Qualifying Fees
may be found here.
Please contact DeKalb County Democratic Committee Chair John Jackson Chair@DeKalbDems.com if you have any questions.
Download the affidavit for all who wish to caucus with the Dekalb Dems and elect or run for delegate/alternate to the state convention.
Please sign it and bring it with you along with your voter registration card or printout from the Georgia My Voter Page.