Return Your Mailed Ballot
Questions about where your ballot is? Track your ballot or call the Voter Protection Hotline 888-730-5816.
FILL OUT YOUR BALLOT
- Use black or blue ink to mark your ballot.
- Fill in the oval completely next to the names of the candidates you are voting for.
- Watch this short video on how to complete your ballot correctly.
- Remove the stub at the top of the ballot or it will slow down processing.
- Place your ballot inside the smaller (usually white) envelope/sheet.
- Then place that envelope into the larger envelope with the address of the Board of Elections printed on the front (usually yellow).
- Sign the back of your envelope where designated
Vote In Person
There have been several polling location changes. Find the latest location changes here.
Election Day is from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday, November 3.
Questions or concerns about your ballot? Call the Voter Protection Hotline at 888-730-5816.