Are you a DeKalb County resident and a Democrat? Is there a policy issue which you want DeKalb Democrats to address? Resolutions passed by the DCDC can do any of the following:
- Recommend/endorse a party or government policy
- Condemn/criticize a current (or proposed) party or government policy
- Recognize an individual(s) or organization(s) for their work
- Condemn/criticize an individual(s) or organization(s) for their work
- Endorse/oppose a nonpartisan candidate for office
Persons who wish to submit a resolution to the DCDC must do so within a reasonable amount of time prior our monthly business meeting, and it must first be referred to a Standing Subcommittee for consideration, who then send the resolution to the full Committee for consideration (as per DCDC By-Laws Article IV Section C).
Instructions on how to fill out our resolution form are below: